TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Other applicable terms
Information about us
www.innplaces.co.uk is a site operated by Epicurean Club Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09764412 and have our registered office at Studios C&D, 209 St John’s Hill, London SW11 1TH. Our VAT number is GB 115 1288 41. We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our site
We may update both our site and site content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis.
- We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
- We will not be liable to you as a visitor if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
The ability to appear on our site is governed by the terms of the separate membership agreement with us.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential.
- You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- We inspect the properties featured on the site but cannot be held liable for inaccuracies as facilities change and opinions expressed are subjective.
- We are not responsible for the standards of the inns appearing on the site, or for the services provided by such inns.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We reserve the right to edit any comments left by contributors to the site.
Bookings and use of gift cards
Our site is an online platform that allows you to search for and book accommodation. We are acting as disclosed agent for the relevant properties featured on our site. This means that any booking or contractual arrangement you make with any entity featured on our site is made with that entity, and not with us.
- In order to make a booking you are required to provide credit/debit card details. We will use such details to charge the card in the event of any cancellation and a cancellation charge is due in accordance with the relevant inn’s cancellation policy.
- By making a booking you are expressly authorising access to and use of such data and for us to deduct the cancellation charges notified to you on behalf of the relevant inn in the event of a cancellation.
- Bookings will be subject to the terms and conditions of the individual entity with whom you contract, including any cancellation polices they may apply. It is your responsibility to check the terms of such entities before you enter into your contract with them.
- If you wish to cancel a booking, you must cancel using the link in the confirmation email unless exceptional circumstances do not permit you to gain access to the site, in which case you should liaise directly with the property concerned. In either case you may be liable for cancellation charges. Whenever your booking is cancelled whether directly or via the site, it is your responsibility to check with Inn Places to confirm the booking has been cancelled and to be notified of any relevant charges (and to pay them).
- If you do not attend the property on the dates booked, this will be treated as a cancellation by the relevant inn on the applicable terms.
- The accommodation provider’s cancellation policy may continue to apply after your arrival at your chosen property.
- In the event that you decide to shorten the duration of your stay, such a request will be dealt with at the discretion of the accommodation provider, and not by us in our capacity as the booking agent.
- If you amend your booking in this way there may be a cancellation fee levied by the accommodation provider and you should refer to the provider’s cancellation policy for more details.
- Where the accommodation provider requires a minimum stay for rooms attracting a certain price, this will be clearly stated on our site prior to booking.
- We are not responsible for inaccuracies in the booking process; you must check carefully the agreed dates and prices before completing your booking.
- In particular, you are advised to check the availability of any offers, promotional codes, or the acceptance of gift cards before completing the booking, as well as whether any special requirements you may have can be met.
- Please note that Inn Places Gift Cards may not be available at all the inns where special promotions are being run, and such promotions may have additional terms and conditions applicable.
Although we gather credit card information to secure the booking, the booking will be with the relevant property.
To confirm a booking, you must be authorised to make the booking for all the persons named on the booking. For all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made, you must be their parent or guardian.
- By making the booking, you are confirming that all persons named on the booking accept the terms and that you will inform the other persons named on the booking of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information.
- By making the booking you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking.
- The display of accommodation for hire on the site is an invitation to treat only.
- By completing and submitting the booking form you are making an offer to book temporary accommodation room nights, which if accepted by accommodation providers, will result in a binding contract made between you and the accommodation provider.
- Completing the booking process online does not constitute acceptance of your offer. We will send you an email confirmation following your booking on behalf of the accommodation provider confirming acceptance of your offer and forming the legally binding contract subject to any applicable terms and conditions.
Because the contract for your accommodation is between you and the relevant property, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them.
- If you have a problem during your visit, this must be reported to the property immediately.
- If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the property to investigate and rectify your complaint.
- The amount of compensation you may be entitled to from the property may be reduced or you may not receive any at all depending upon the circumstances.
- If you wish to complain when you return home, you should address your complaint to the property concerned.
Gift Cards – purchase, delivery, use & cancellation
We offer Gift Cards for purchase at different denominations. Please pay special attention to the following terms before purchasing gift cards:
- Gift Cards are valid for a year from purchase. The expiration date will be stated on the back of the card and cannot be used after that date.
- Gift cards can only be used to book hotels with live availability, in advance on the platform. Properties that are not valid for gift card bookings are clearly stated.
- Gift cards cannot be used to book hotels directly or presented physically as payment or part payment at the any Inn Places property.
- Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended booking is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card, the difference can be made up with a credit card payment, paid directly to the hotel. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- Gift cards may not be able to be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discounts, coupons or other gift cards.
- Only one gift card per booking.
- Gift cards cannot be sold to any third parties.
- Gift cards will be dispatched to the name and address provided within 2 working days
- Gift Cards are delivered using the Royal Mail Standard 1st Class post. Express delivery can be arranged by request, but further fees may apply.
- The purchaser is entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period provided the gift card is returned unused and with the original packaging within 14 days of purchase, at which time a full refund will be made. If you need to return a gift voucher, please email email@example.com
- All entries will receive an Inn Places £10 discount code.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Prize must be used within 6 months of being awarded and can be redeemed Sunday to Fridays, excludes Saturdays.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize must be booked in advance by the method given.
Promotional £10 Voucher/Discount Code
- Voucher/Codes are valid until 31st May 2019 and cannot be used after that date.
- Only one Voucher/Code per booking
- Voucher/Code can only be used to book hotels with live availability, in advance on the platform.
- Voucher/Codes cannot be used to book hotels directly or presented physically as payment or part payment at the any Inn Places property.
- Voucher/Codes cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Voucher/Codes cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Voucher/Codes cannot be sold to any third parties.
Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, a copy of which is available on request.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links and resources in our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.